The staff at GMS is devoted to academic success through a safe, positive, and challenging environment. The faculty and staff of Greendale Middle School strive to give the students a wide range of valuable experiences, both curricular and extracurricular. The responsibility for producing responsible citizens of tomorrow is jointly shared by students, staff, faculty, administration, parents, and the community.
1. Make students responsible and accountable for their choices
2. Help students build educational & life skills to maximize their full potential
3. Develop lifelong learners
4. Create appreciation for diversity
5. Create a safe and challenging learning environment
6. Create cooperation, collaboration, and communication with the school community
7. Create opportunities